Building, maintaining, renovating or giving your garden a makeover in Perth can seem very difficult with our long dry summers and short cold winters. To ensure the best results for your plants keep in mind the following points:
1) Are you selecting the appropriate plants that will grow in our mediterranean climate?
2) Are you grouping plants together that have the same watering requirements?
3) Do you understand the type of soil you have and what can be done to improve it?
4) Keep in mind mulching is best done prior to the warm weather
5) Remember that when plants are healthy, they don’t get sick. Feed them well!
6) Do you know how and when to apply water to your plants?